Light Spanish Omelet
4 PointsPlus® Value per serving.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 1/4 cups AllWhites® Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns® or Diced Potatoes with Onions
- 1/3 cup Chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped turkey or ham (optional)
- 1/3 cup Chopped plum tomato
- 1/2 Tsp. Galicup salt or to taste
- To taste Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup Shredded Crystal Farms® Marble Jack Cheese
- Heat oil in nonstick 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, onion and bell pepper; cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in ham, tomatoes, garlic salt and pepper.
- Pour egg whites over vegetables; sprinkle with cheese. Gently stir until combined.
- Cover and cook about 8 minutes or until egg whites are set
- Slide omelet out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into 4 wedges.