Turkey and White Bean Salsa
6 PointsPlus® Value per serving.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 Sticks Weight Watchers® Jalapeño String Cheese
- 1/2 Medium garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cup Uncooked yellow onion, diced
- 6 oz. Uncooked 93% lean ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp. Canned tomato puree
- 1 Tsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Canned white beans
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley, or ½ tbsp. dried
- 1/8 Tsp. Ginger
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 Tsp. Table salt, or to taste
- Sauté onions and garlic in desired oil until onions are translucent, about 6 minutes.
- Add ground meat and sauté until cooked through.
- Add tomato puree, white beans, parsley, and salt.
- Serve warm with Weight Watchers® Jalapeño String Cheese