Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1 PointsPlus® Value per serving.
Makes 40 servings
- 2 Smart Ones® Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal meals
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking soda
- 1/8 Tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/8 Tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/8 Tsp. Ginger
- 1 cup Old fashioned rolled oats
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- In a microwave on high power, cook Smart Ones® Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal according to package instructions and allow to cool.
- In a clean mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Set aside.
- In a large clean mixing bowl, using a whisk or hand blender, cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar together. Add egg and whisk until ingredients are well incorporated. Add Smart Ones® Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal to wet ingredients until the ingredients are well incorporated. To the wet mixture, add the dry ingredient mix and whisk until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a small spoon drop cookies onto nonstick baking sheet, leaving ½ inch between each cookie dough drop.
- In an oven heated to 350oF, bake cookies for 15 minutes or until cookies are completely baked.
- Serve warm.