Apricot-Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts
8 PointsPlus® Value per serving.
Makes 2 servings
- 10 oz. Weight Watchers® Chicken Breasts, two 5 oz. breasts
- 2 Spray(s) Cooking spray
- 2 Tsp. Unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Apricot jam, all-fruit variety
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp. Rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1/8 Tsp. Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tsp. Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place breasts on a lightly sprayed, foil lined baking sheet and bake in oven.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add jam, vinegar, rosemary, red pepper flakes and salt; stir to combine. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes for flavors to meld. Set aside and keep warm.
- Bake frozen breasts, about 25 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove cooked breasts from oven adn brush both sides with glaze. Return glazed breasts to baking sheet and place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to caramelize.
- Serve chicken breasts with additional glaze on the side or spooned on top. Yields 1 chicken breast per seving.